Alerts for: Peace River - Fairview - High Prairie - Manning
4:33 AM MST Tuesday 23 January 2018
Fog advisory in effect for:
- Birch Hills Co. near Eaglesham and Hwy 740
- Birch Hills Co. near Wanham and Peoria
- Clear Hills Co. near Chinchaga Wildland Prov. Park
- Clear Hills Co. near Cleardale Worsley and Cherry Point
- Clear Hills Co. near Hines Creek and Eureka River
- Co. of Northern Lights near Dixonville and Cardinal Lake
- Co. of Northern Lights near Manning and Notikewin Prov. Park
- M.D. of Big Lakes near High Prairie and Winagami Lake
- M.D. of Fairview including Fairview Whitelaw and Dunvegan
- M.D. of Peace including Grimshaw and Berwyn
- M.D. of Smoky River including Falher McLennan and Guy
- M.D. of Spirit River including Spirit River and Rycroft
- Nrn Sunrise Co. near Keppler Creek
- Nrn Sunrise Co. near Peace River Nampa and Three Creeks
- Saddle Hills Co. near Bay Tree and Silver Valley
- Saddle Hills Co. near Moonshine Lake Prov. Park
- Saddle Hills Co. near Woking
An area of fog is expected to persist until late this morning. Patches of dense fog, with near zero visibility at times, are impacting conditions on major highways such as Hwy 16 and Hwy 63.
If travelling, be prepared for areas of near-zero visibility.
Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: